Terms and Conditions
Customer to arrange
- Area to be fitted must be cleared as much as possible, as all work must take place near to the fitting point (heavy panels and drawer units).
- Carpets to be rolled back or removed which is preferred. (Fitters will not cut carpet. You will need to contact your own carpet fitter to re-lay.) Can be fitted on carpet if arranged but not advisable.
- Any mains connected electrical work must be done by an electrician before fitting date.
- Any plumbing work (radiator moves etc) must be done by a plumber before fitting date.
- Walls, floors and ceilings need to be made good before fitting date if necessary.
- 240v mains supply must be accessible free of charge for the fitter to use.
- Children and pets to be kept out of fitting area for safety reasons.
- Deposit of 30% of total cost of furniture required to proceed with order (non refundable after 5 days).
- 50% Delivery confirmation payment approximately 1-2 weeks before fit date.
- 20% Completion payment to be paid as soon as possible and within 5 days maximum of installation of your furniture.
- Cancellation of furniture within 5 working days of order will not incur a charge, after this the deposit is non refundable. Cancelling the order after these 5 days up to the delivery confirmation date would incur a further 20% of total order. From Delivery confirmation to fit date would incur the full amount.
- Angled doors will follow on after fit to get best quality finish.
- Please check your order carefully before signing.
- Any add ons or alterations to your job which is different from the order you signed for may incur an extra charge.
- If there is a problem with any part of the job which needs attention please contact us within 7 days of completion and we will endeavour to sort these out as quickly as possible, within reasonable time limits and lead times of our suppliers.
- There is a 10 year guarantee on failure of materials purchased. This does not cover natural wear and tear. All reasonable requests will be followed up with a visit to review the problem and a solution reached. Proof of purchase will be required.
Please be aware that as this is fitted furniture there will be a certain amount of dust from the fitting process. Dust sheets will be used where necessary to protect items that can’t be moved.
For your peace of mind we are fully insured for any damage to your property in the unlikely event of something happening!
It normally takes 6-8 weeks from receiving deposit to fitting date, which will be arranged once we are happy the order is all present and correct (times may vary).